Syed & Quinn Trainers have been delivering varied courses to a range of local authority, NHS, University and private and voluntary sector providers.
Our direct care courses have a firm foundation in under-
pinning principles of the implicit value of older people and the need for them to be supported with the utmost respect and recognition of their personal dignity and autonomy.
Please have a look at the list below for some examples of these, but this list is not exhaustive.
- Providing Personal Care
- Assertive technology to support independence.
- Supporting positive outcomes and improved well being
- Understanding Dementia.
- Carers and Dementia
- Advanced Dementia
- Death, Dying, Bereavement and Loss
- Race, Equality and Diversity in Older Persons Services
- Safeguarding Older Adults
- Using MCA and DoLS positively to support older people.