Syed & Quinn Ltd are currently delivering a range of courses in the safeguarding of adults who have care and support needs
Please have a look at the list below for some examples of these, but this list is not exhaustive.
- Adults Safeguarding levels 1,2,3,4,5
- Managing and Monitoring Safeguarding Enquiries (SAM)
- Adult Safeguarding Refresher
- Making Safeguarding Personal
- The Safeguarding Implications of the Care Act 2014 and Care and Support Statutory Guidance 2015.
- Adult Safeguarding Policies and Processes
- Partnership Working to Safeguard Adults.
- Dignity and Safeguarding in Care Settings
- Enquiry Skills
- Safeguarding Enquiry Record Keeping and Report Writing
- Taking minutes at S42 Enquiry meetings.
- Achieving Best Evidence in Criminal Proceedings
- Safeguarding Adults. Awareness Raising
- Chairing Safeguarding Meetings
- Managing Services Undergoing a Safeguarding Enquiry